The Houston Bike Plan was adopted by City Council on March 22, 2017.
Below is an interactive Houston Bikeways Map and links to download the Houston Bike Plan report and large format maps as of February 2017. For a brief overview of the Houston Bike Plan please read the Executive Summary.
Please note the interactive Bikeways Map shows the long term vision for bikeways in Houston. To view a full screen version of the interactive map, which allows you to see the existing bikeway network, short term opportunities as well as background information in the City of Houston, such as council districts, population and job densities, and transit facilities, please click here.
- Executive Summary (PDF 14 MB)
- Chapter 1 – Introduction & Chapter 2 – Existing Conditions and Opportunities (PDF 19 MB)
- Chapter 3 – Vision and Goals (PDF 11 MB)
- Chapter 4 – Bicycle Toolbox (PDF 16 MB)
- Chapter 5 – Network Plan and Map (PDF 12 MB)
- Chapter 6 – Implementation Strategies (PDF 26 MB)
- Existing Houston Bikeway Network (PDF 12 MB)
- Houston Bikeway Network Map – Short-Term Opportunities (PDF 12 MB)
- Houston Bikeway Network Map – Long-Term Vision (PDF 12 MB)
Large-Format Maps with City Council Districts
- Existing Bikeway Network with City Council Districts (PDF 34 MB)
- Network Map – Short-Term with City Council Districts (PDF 14 MB)
- Network Map – Long-Term with City Council Districts (PDF 12 MB)
Interactive Network Plan Maps